Monday, December 24, 2012

It's been a while since I've submitted a post.  It's now been over three weeks since I've been back and it seems so long ago that I was in Haiti.  I'm sitting in the Atlanta Delta lounge that I was in upon returning from Haiti.

I've been busy diving back into my volunteer activities and work.  I've also been talking with friends who have been to Haiti, and lining up presentations.  One change I've noticed is that I was even more reluctant to buy gifts for Christmas this year.  Jim and I gave the gift of a goat from a donation to Heifer International to our nephews.  Two are old enough to understand and the third will have his mom explain it to him.  Plus, we sent the younger one a Sturgis Rally t-shirt.

I hope to label and post my pictures to my FaceBook page over the Christmas break (I am off from work until January 2).  Some of my team members have posted their pictures and it's been great to view them.  I have my first presentation scheduled for January 15 at the Habitat for Humanity of Espanola Valley / Los Alamos ReStore.  I plan to inform my supporters, donors, and interested parties about my presentations.  I'll also post my presentation schedule here.

Gotta run to catch my next flight....

No comments:

Post a Comment